Tuesday 29 January 2013

Value of red wine


Red wine
     I was really surprised when my doctor advised me to drink a glass of wine a day after I was prescribed X-ray examination, since it helps output the radiation from the whole organism. The next healing property comes when the wine is warmed up. Such beverage as gluehwein is used when people catch a cold. The scientists have proved that if you drink wine while eating, you reduce the amount of harmful cholesterol. Moreover, wine prevents blood clotting, it decreases as well the kidney stone formation by 50 per cent. Antioxygens don’t allow blood calculus to block the blood circulation. It was extremely interesting to find out that in Greek wine means ‘to have breakfast’. And we all know that this nation is a good judge of this healing fluid.  

1 comment:

  1. Great post.
    Thanks for sharing the nice information regarding the value of red wine. I like your post very much.
    Best Italian Red Wine
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete